Morgan K. Strawn, DMD
Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Strawn has a unique set of training that not only focuses on optimizing the function of the maxillofacial complex, but at the same time, focuses on the esthetic balance of the face as a whole. She embraces the challenge that each individual case brings, and the perfect result is always the goal.
Dr. Strawn was born and raised in New Orleans, LA. After completing undergraduate education at Tulane University, she then went on to receive a postgraduate education at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Advanced training was completed in an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical residency at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, MD. She served over a decade in the United States Army before committing her practice to serving the community of Maui.
Serving in the military provided a special opportunity to perform hundreds and even thousands of complex orthognathic and implant cases. This along with jaw pathology and trauma are her principal areas of expertise.
Dr. Strawn is passionate about her profession and the patients she treats.
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate, National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Fellow, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Member, Hawaii Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons